Better connect with your talent
In the Talent Engagement Area, we specialize in promoting communication strategies aimed at attracting new profiles or improving performance by our existing team, thereby encouraging the changes necessary in our organizations. To do so, we design listening-based action plans supported by conversations and implemented through content and experiences that boost confidence in professionals and build a purpose-focused culture. We do this with unifying stories that put professionals and their expectations at the center of the issue and harness creativity to break down attention barriers.
- To improve commitment and the sense of belonging in professionals at an organization.
- To transform professionals into ambassadors of the company.
- To boost talent attraction capabilities
- To better connect talent with business targets.
- To foster internal transformation processes.
- To streamline internal communication content and processes in order to boost confidence in professionals.
We help you to understand the motivations that drive your talent, anticipating concerns, discovering their moments of truth and acting on them to improve commitment.
We define your positioning and story as employer branding and stimulate it through content and experiences that can increase your ability to attract new talent.
We improve engagement with your existing talent by creating emblematic story projects that can accompany your transformation projects and support their success.
We help you to develop ambassador networks that can increase the volume of your corporate messages and increase access to new professionals while improving engagement with your existing talent.
- Employee experience and internal communication planning and audits.
- Internal engagement experiences and content programs.
- Internal brand ambassador stimulation, activation and training.
- Employee stimulus programs.
- Internal story definition and stimulation.
Contact an LLYC expert.
2 Jul 2020
Stakeholders Capitalism: How to manage a company’s strate...
INTRODUCTION Today’s society is experiencing a major economic and social impact due to the global health crisis. Any company hoping to recover in such an unstable industry environment must consider...
28 Nov 2019
Rethinking Employee Experience: Challenges Connecting wit...
Nov. 5, 2019, the LLYC office in Madrid hosted “The challenges of talent in the 2020’s.” This co-creation workshop provided an opportunity for numerous HR professionals to come together and identify the challenge...
12 Jun 2019
Cultural Transformation for Survival
Many companies tend to focus on tried-and-true business strategies that have worked for them in the past. However, success is situational, and the parameters that led to the success...
26 Apr 2019
Dircoms and the challenge of reputational management
There has been an undeniable evolution in corporate communications, which has changed in parallel with an increasingly demanding hyperconnected world that provides and consumes an immense amount of information....