Integrate social and environmental expectations in your business.
In the new business paradigm, the survival of companies involves delivering value to all stakeholders, tying in profits with the social and environmental values demanded by society. Sustainability is placed at the heart of the economy, of public and private investment and of business management, as it is a key driver to enhance the social license to operate and to a company’s reputation. At LLYC, we are experts in aligning the business strategy with ESG criteria, bringing this alive through dialogue, communication and consistent coordination with all stakeholders.
- Understand the social and environmental expectations and the ESG challenges to integrate them in the business.
- Implement responsible management systems tied into the strategic plan.
- Create a culture of integrity and compliance with commitments.
- Define a corporate narrative that places the focus on sustainability and innovation.
- Communicate the sustainability strategy appropriately with the aim of sharing and making the company’s target publics understand the social and environmental involvement and positive impact of this.
- Materiality study.
- Diagnosis of SDG, ESG criteria, ecological transition and human rights.
- Intelligence reports and ESG trends.
- Design of roadmaps to incorporate sustainability within the Company.
- Sustainability and ESG skills for management committees and boards of directors.
- Sustainability reports.
- Definition of strategies for corporate foundations and project management.