Manages communications to protect reputation during judicial processes.
Reputation is an asset that becomes particularly vulnerable during litigation. Companies, individuals, institutions, societies... they must all defend themselves against threats to their image spread by the media, public opinion, investors, shareholders or any other interest group. Nowadays, it is essential to have a communications strategy in parallel with a legal strategy in parallel with a legal strategy, which impacts both the legal procedure and the reputation of the parties involved.
- Communication to stakeholders of the company's position regarding a legal issue
- Protection of reputation against fraud or tax crime
- Protection of reputation in the event of shareholder litigation
- Protection of reputation in the event of a civil lawsuit or criminal complaint
- Protection of reputation in the event of an out-of-court settlement, a statement in court or a judgment or decision of any court
- Protection of reputation in the event of a consumer complaint
- Protection of reputation in the event of a labor dispute
- Support in the management of the opening of files of the National Commission on Markets and Competition
- Planning and communications strategy
- Spokesperson media training
- Media relations
- Active listening in digital environments
- Follow-up and informative alerts
- Progress reports and situation analyses
- Development of materials: chronology, narrative, questions and answers, etc.
- Technical annexes and summaries (expert reports, lawsuits, complaints, etc.)
- Accompaniment in judicial appointments