Manages communications to protect reputation during judicial processes.
Reputation is a value that becomes particularly vulnerable when affected by litigation. Companies, individuals, institutions, societies... they must all defend themselves against the threats to their image spread by the media, public opinion, investors, shareholders or any other interest group. Nowadays, it is essential to have a communications strategy in parallel with a legal strategy that is capable of managing trials which influence both the procedure itself and the reputation of those affected, regardless of whether the sentence is favorable or not.
- Communication to stakeholders of the company's position regarding a legal issue
- Protection of reputation against fraud or tax crime
- Protection of reputation in the event of shareholder litigation
- Protection of reputation in the event of a civil lawsuit or criminal complaint
- Protection of reputation in the event of an out-of-court settlement, a statement in court or a judgment or decision of any court
- Protection of reputation in the event of a consumer complaint
- Protection of reputation in the event of a labor dispute
- Support in the management of the opening of files of the National Commission on Markets and Competition
- Planning and communications strategy
- Spokesperson media training
- Media relations
- Active listening in digital environments
- Follow-up and informative alerts
- Progress reports and situation analyses
- Development of materials: chronology, narrative, questions and answers, etc.
- Technical annexes and summaries (expert reports, lawsuits, complaints, etc.)
- Accompaniment in judicial appointments
Contact an LLYC expert.
6 Oct 2021
TAXATION AND REPUTATION: MULTINATIONALS IN THE SPOTLIGHT
The taxation of companies is a high impact reputational risk, particularly for multinationals, and it is foreseeable that the economic effects of the pandemic, the digital transformation, scrutiny by...
24 Jun 2021
Intellectual property faces the challenge of the digital ...
Inventions, artworks, symbols, trademarks, logos… These are all creations usually associated with the field of intellectual property and, consequently, are legally protected by patents, copyrights, and trademarks...
27 Sep 2017
Analysis of provisions for litigation in companies of the...
COMPANIES’ RESERVES IN CASE THEY LOSE THE LAWSUIT ...
29 Jun 2017
The judicialization of collective redundancies: added ris...
The need to address labor restructuring processes by companies entails very high reputational risks: not only does the company need to adjust the structure of the company, which often...