Leading with purpose.
Today's business world is characterized by the growing power of the average citizen. The main challenge to remaining competitive lies in generating trust and protecting company reputations. Businesses must strengthen their interpersonal and intelligence capabities to keep up, and companies must base their corporate leadership and reputation on five core pillars to achieve public recognition: Prestige, Credibility, Integrity, Transparenct and Social Responsibility.
- Understand the risks and opporrtunities inherent to today's reality, as well as how they affect the organization.
- Protect company reputation in the face of criticisms.
- Seek sustainable methods to differentiate within the marketplace, using corporate reputation.
- Increase organizational or executive social influence.
- Show social leadership in key issues concerning the community.
- Identify trusted partners to aid in corporate operations or globalization processes.
STRATEGIC CORPORATE REPUTATION PLAN
REPUTATIONAL DUE DILIGENCE
CEO REPUTATION PLAN
- Reputational benchmarking and diagnosis
- Reputational expertise
- Stakeholder relationships and dialogue
- Corproate positioning in rankings and lists
- Award and recognition pursuit
- Social intelligence reporting
Corporate reputation diagnosis. Reputation Relevance is an LLYC solution designed to measure a target group's opinions of a company.
Stakeholder management. Reputation Focus ia how LLYC aligns a company's most influential stakeholders with its reputation strategy, building a support network and identifying engagement opportunities to keep it strong.
Corporate Storytelling. Reputation Arco is LLYC's solution for developing effective corporate dialogue with stakeholders, basing this relationship on authenticity, relevance, coherence and consistency.
Contact an LLYC expert.
20 Feb 2020
Deepfakes: the next big threat for corporate reputation
The ever-evolving, volatile digital world is beginning to witness an interesting, yet dangerous, phenomenon: Deepfakes. The most prominent promoters of the infamous “fake news” phenomenon have taken reality disto...
11 Dec 2019
Storytelling vs. Storydoing: how to regain citizen trust
In our era of fake news, deepfakes and bots, manipulators will not hesitate to repeat lies until they sound true, all while using big data to tell their audiences...
18 Oct 2019
Disruption and Reputation: Tailoring Changes to Consumers
As Pablo Picasso, one of the original disruptors in the art world, once said, “If there were only one truth, you couldn’t fill a hund...
3 Oct 2019
Reputational Risk for IBEX 35 Boards of Directors: Achiev...
IBEX 35 companies are beginning to consolidate their reputational risk management, recognizing it as a new type of risk. An analysis by LLYC’s Leadership and Corporate Positioning team reveals ...