Acquire and develop your communication, leadership, technology and innovation skills
If “embracing disruption” is LLYC’s invitation to our clients, we should not stop helping them acquire the skills necessary to do so. With this purpose in mind, we have created this field of specialization to train executives, known as ‘Executive’. We offer executive programs based on the same values as our firm is recognized for: professionalism, experience, confidence and innovation:
- Professionalism: these sessions are given in the same professional environment in which our consultants work with leading companies and institutions in Spain, Portugal and Latin America.
- Experience: the content is based on the experiences of our consultants, clients and collaborators, sharing a vocation for service for its immediate practical application.
- Confidence: the dynamics are designed to protect and cultivate an environment of confidence in which differences are respected, meeting points sought and learning valued, above all else.
- Innovation: the aims are challenging and ambitious. They seek to develop professional skills that go beyond the conventional, anticipating and innovating: embracing disruption.
- Reskilling: Acquisition of hard skills in technology and innovation for Communication, Marketing and Public Affairs teams.
- Upskilling: Reinforcing soft skills in leadership and communication for management teams and directors.
In the open editions, participants can sign up privately to any of the three annual editions, one per four-month period, of the programs announced.
The tailored editions of executive programs are designed in response to the specific training needs of the teams at the company that opts for this solution.
- DATA DRIVEN. Data-driven Marketing and Communication Management. How to formulate and implement performance, reputation and influence strategies based on the ethical and sound exploitation of the data available.
- ESG. Management of Environmental, Social and Relational Capital in Sustainable Companies. How to introduce sustainability policies while maximizing the commitment of the different stakeholders and minimizing the reputational risks, such as those associated with greenwashing and goodwashing.
- AGILE. Agile Management of Communication and Marketing Plans. How to apply agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, OKR, Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Growth Marketing) to boost creativity, innovation and continuous improvements in a collaborative fashion.
- MOT | Executive Communication Skills at Moments of Truth. How to successfully resolve those moments when an executive risks both his credibility and his influence by employing his communication skills.
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS. Public Affairs Executive Program. How to understand the social and political environment to implement successful business strategies, anticipating risks, influencing and taking advantage of opportunities generated in contexts of high uncertainty.
- INFLUÈNCIA. Executive Program of Public Affairs and Institutional Relations in Catalonia. How to understand the Catalan, Spanish and European social and political context with a view to implementing successful business strategies, anticipating risks, influencing and taking advantage of the opportunities generated in highly uncertain contexts such as the current ones.
- VISIBILIDAD. Upskilling in Communication and Positioning for women managers. How to improve the visibility of women managers to strengthen their professional positioning by upskilling in public-speaking and personal branding.
- METAVERSE. Immersive experiences in virtual environments. Analyze and practice the first steps that companies can take to get ready and experience the metaverse practically.
- PUBLIC SPEAKING BOOTCAMP. Online Communication Skills. Intensive hybrid course (remote and face-to-face) to improve the communication skills of managers in complex moments.
30 Sep 2022
The Broken Rung: The Challenge Of Visibility For Female T...
The facts are well known. We haven’t bridged the gap. Recent news has revealed that Spanish girls have a much lower failure rate in school than their male counterparts....
9 Aug 2022
Gone with the Pandemic: The ABC of restoring business hea...
The pandemic not only claimed the lives of loved ones, healthcare workers and thousands of people unable to get a vaccine or adequate medical care, it also wiped out...
26 Jul 2022
The Metaverse Promise
Since Mark Zuckerberg’s announcement in October 2021 that Facebook was changing its name to Meta, news related to the word (of the year?) metaverse has continued to break. However, the...
28 Jun 2022
Companies and LGBTIQ+ Diversity in Online Conversation
Do companies only express their position on LGBTIQ+ diversity around the dates of Pride? Is this onlydone by companies or do their leaders also get involved? What do they...