Integrate social and environmental expectations in your business.
Appreciate stakeholder expectations of ESG.
Internal acquisition of ESG strategy.
Board needs to understand its own role and define the gobernance of the function.
Align expectations and experiences by incorporating ESG criteria policies and plans in the business
Generate and boost internal culture.
ESG positioning minimizes risks and maximizes the confidence of my stakeholders.
ESG financing: guarantee permanence of investors in the capital and prevent shareholder activism.
- Communication and transparency: Dialogue and dynamism to enhance the reputation and recommendation in key stakeholders.
- Materiality study.
- ESG audit based on reference standards.
- ESG diagnosis: listen to ESG criteria by sector/company to identify the sentiment and demands of each stakeholder in terms of SDG, ecological transition and human rights.
- Intelligence reports and ESG trends.
- Design of roadmap to incorporate sustainability in the company.
- Sustainability and ESG skills for Management Committees and Boards.
- ESG risk management.
- Culture and pride of membership.
- Advice on investment in ESG.
- Multi-stakeholder dialogue platforms.
- Sustainability reports.
- Definition of strategies for corporate foundations and project management.