LLORENTE & CUENCA is the leading Communication and Public Affairs management consultancy in Spain, Portugal and Latin America. The team is integrated by 20 partners and almost 500 professionals who provide strategic communications consultancy services to companies in all business sectors targeting the Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking markets.
We currently operate in 13 countries through 18 offices in:
- Argentina: Buenos Aires
- Brazil: Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo
- Colombia: Bogota
- Cuba: Havana
- Chile: Santiago
- Dominican Republic: Santo Domingo
- Ecuador: Quito
- Mexico: Mexico City
- Panama: Panama City
- Peru: Lima
The United States
We also offer services in another ten countries through our affiliated companies: CLC Comunicación (Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Belice), Rodríguez & Baudoin (Bolivia), News Comunicación Corporativa (Paraguay), Quatromanos (Uruguay) and Grupo Open Mind (Venezuela).
Our international development strides allowed us to obtain rank 57 in the Global Top 250 PR Agency Ranking 2017, a list published every year by The Holmes Report; and 51st in terms of global revenue according to PRWeek’s Global Agency Business Report 2017.
We are member of AMO, the leading global partnership of corporate and financial communications consultancies.
- More than 900 communications professionals
- 47 offices around the world
- 15 years at the top of global M&A advisory tables
- Advised on more than 220 M&A transactions globally in 2015
Its best-in-class approach brings together local-market leaders with unrivalled knowledge of stakeholder perceptions, financial markets and cross-border transactions in the key financial centers of Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Providing sophisticated communications counsel for reputation management, M&A and capital market transactions, media relations, investor relations and corporate crises, its partner firms have established relationships with many S&P 500, FTSE 100, SMI, CAC 40, IBEX 35 and DAX 30 companies.
AMO is comprised of the following market-leading partners:
- The Abernathy MacGregor Group in the US
- Maitland in the UK
- Havas Worldwide Paris in France, Belgium and Dubai
- LLORENTE & CUENCA in Spain, Portugal and Latin America
- Hirzel.Neef.Schmid.Counselors in Switzerland
- SPJ in the Netherlands
- Porda Havas in China
- AD HOC Communication Advisors in Italy
- NATIONAL Public Relations in Canada
- Hallvarsson & Halvarsson in Sweden
- EM in Russia
- Deekeling Arndt Advisors in Germany
- Financial & Corporate Relations in Australia
- NBS in Poland
- Ashton Consulting in Japan
- Macoll Communication Consulting in South Korea